ROUTE 1: Van Canh Park
This is the top route to explore caves and islets in Halong Bay, which includes the following experiences:
- Dive into unique works of art created by stalactites at Thien Cung Cave, one of the most beautiful and famous caves in Ha Long Bay.
- Immerse yourself in the historical legend about the legendary victory of general commander Tran Hung Dao, along with majestic scenery around the cave as well as artistic stalactites in Dau Go Cave.
- Overwhelming with the giant and unique-shaped Cho Da Islet.
- Enjoy sailing through three interconnected underground caves in Ba Hang Cave. And admire the scene of the mystery of three interconnected underground caves appearing when the tide drops.
- Appreciate the image of the unique Dinh Huong Rock on the background of a poetic white cloud, a blue sky, and the clean water of Halong Bay.
- Explore the beauty of two chicken-shaped rocks named Trong Mai Islet amidst Halong Bay.
The cost for admission to Route 1 is 290,000 VND per individual, covering a passenger ticket fee of 40,000 VND at the port. This fee grants you access to explore and enjoy the destinations along the route for a duration of up to 4 hours.
ROUTE 2: Port – Caves Park
Route 2 is an ideal route to the two most famous caves and one island in Halong Bay:
- With its shimmering and magical beauty, Sung Sot Cave has entered the top 10 most beautiful caves in the world, as voted by the Association of Travel Agents and Brokers of the Czech, which has made it a must-visit destination in Halong Bay. Enjoy a visually stunning feast with sparkling stalactites and enchanting lights.
- Engage yourself in the captivating ambiance of Titop Island, relishing the refreshing breeze from pristine waters, and engaging in numerous delightful recreational pursuits.
- Dive into the watercolor-painting-liked pristine beauty of Luon Cave and enjoy a unique golden monkey experience.
For the cost of 290,000 VND per ticket, you will be granted a 6-hour window to fully engage in Route 2. Alongside the exceptional Oriental Sails, starlight Cruises and V-Dream Cruise, you will have an optimal experience.
ROUTE 3: Port – Marine Culture Conservation Center
Route 3 is a suitable option for those who love newness and difference when the route does not offer caves, islands, etc. And these destinations, like Fishing Village and Pearl Museum, instead.
- Immerse yourself in a tranquil ambiance and the locals' lives. Witness the vibrant, colorful houses of the fishermen on the breathtaking natural vista of the island background in the Cua Van fishing village.
- Witness the pearls' product-making process, take in the untouched, poetical natural beauty, and purchase elegant, gorgeous pearls in the Ha Long Pearl Museum.
At 240,000 VND per ticket for a duration of up to 6 or 8 hours, it allows you to tour unique destinations.
ROUTE 4: Port – Beach Entertainment Center
This route will lead you to explore the top well-known destinations in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Thien Canh Son Cave, referred to as Co Cave by locals, offers an encounter with splendid, varied, and unspoiled nature. Upon entering the cave, you'll find yourself in its enchanting charm, where numerous untouched limestone stalactites harmonize with scenic landscapes.
- Vung Vieng Fishing Village will take you far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Whether unwinding on the beach at the foot of the mountain or experiencing the lives of fishermen, Vung Vieng Fishing Village can meet all your needs.
Just merely 240,000 VND, you can fully appreciate the most stunning destinations in Bai Tu Long Bay for 8 hours.
ROUTE 5: Port – Gia Luan Pier
The captivating journey of Route 5 from the port to Gia Luan Pier, despite lasting just 6 hours, will take you to many beautiful and famous places in Halong Bay.
Depart from the port, and you will be taken to the range of Dau Go island to explore Thien Cung Grotto and Dau Go Cave first. Continually on the journey, you will have the opportunity to discover some famous destinations in Halong Bay, like Cho Da Rock, Ba Hang Cave, Dinh Huong Rock, Fighting Cock Rocks, etc. This terrific journey will end when we approach Cat Ba Bay (Hai Phong) after weaving through the rocky islands.
This journey takes 290,000 VND per person, which promises to bring interest throughout the duration.
HALONG ROUTE TRAVEL TIPS
- You can acquire tickets from the ticket offices at Hon Gai Passenger Port and Tuan Chau Port, as well as at various tourist spots around the Bay and via travel agencies for a complete package.
- The entrance fee for exploring Ha Long Bay is 290,000 VND or 240,000 VND per passenger per route. This covers the combined expenses of sightseeing and a 40,000 VND entrance fee.
- Kids measuring 1.2 meters or more are subject to the adult fee of 290,000 VND, whereas those below 1.2 meters in height can enjoy complimentary admission.
- The ticket for the tour is applicable for a single use per individual. If you buy an overnight ticket for the bay, it is valid from midnight to noon on the next day.
- The bay provides various fixed routes, each featuring its attractions. To visit extra locations that differ from a chosen route, tourists need to buy tickets covering all the sightseeing points on that route.